Monday, July 10, 2006

I need my internet!

It is nearly 4pm and by another 2 hrs or so I will be able to go home.

And I am praying feverishly that my internet connection is already done up for me at the computer shop and my bro just need to pick it up, plug it in and tada~!!

I really hope so.

No, I cant do another day without my internet. I am dying soon!

I am so traumatised that I have been having nighmares these days, nightmares that include me walking 20 mins everyday back to the damn company during my lunch to help them do quotations.

And I would be enjoying it so much that I always stay beyond the 20 mins that I should (for I need 20 mins per trip and only 1 hr lunch) and then I will rush back to work, only to get scolded.

Great! I am really thinking wild thoughts already.

Give me back my internet and I think I will regain some sanity.

No comments: