Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to Jnce!

In advance! I will drop you a sms tmr again, hahah.

I think somewhere in this blog I've mentioned before how I got to know jnce, and she is one person whom I think I will enjoy having as a kaki forever.

Sad to say, I can only categorise her under kaki section, together with slt, wilfred, ec etc. Maybe things will change eventually but currently she is one person whom I can meet alone for meals, wont really run out of things to say but conversation never runs deep either.

Haha. Two superficial ladies here.

We met at marche suntec yesterday, and went to zouk after that. On a general whole I can say it is fun but that's about it. I was pretty bored actually because no one was really talking to me.

Well, I took the time to smoke more then. Hee.

It will be my own birthday celebration next saturday, and I am.. I cant find the correct word.. ok elated, to say that laoda will be able to make it for my birthday!

Dear laoda will touch down at 6pm, will go home bathe and etc, and reach ard 10pm. I am so happy to hear that! =)

That was the best thing that happened for the whole of yesterday, for the day sucked more that it didnt. -_-"

I meant to meet ncn at 6.45 at city hall mrt station, but I was still doing work by 6.30pm. In the end I could just print out whatever I've completed and left, much to the annoyance of LW. (Sometimes I think LW wants to strangle me because I had always been leaving on time these days.)

I was walking very quick steps, almost breaking into a sprint so that I wouldnt be too late, when ncn called and inform wilfred and slt are picking her up and she will meet me at suntec at 7.15pm instead.

It was too early hence to take mrt, so I walked all the way from amoy street to suntec city, smoking sticks on my way. It was a fucking 30mins walk, super shiok to be left alone and smoking without a care.

Earlier, jnce told me over msn that she wanted a strawberry cake for birthday and asked aloud over msn whether we can bring the cake into marche hereen. I told her to check and let me know, and she lamented that why was she doing everything herself.

Personally if it is my birthday I dowan to be the one doing all the liasing etc, so I told her I'll check for her. Marche hereen's number doesnt get through and I asked jnce what time does marche opens for business cos I cant get through. She said she couldnt either, and hence she never made a reservation.

-_-"

I searched for marche suntec's number, which was the smartest thing I did the whole day because marche hereen was closed for renovation. I imformed jnce of so, and she requested I inform everyone of the change in location.

Since when I became the organiser?!?!

But nevermind, for jnce only, the extra spent smses and phone calls are justified. If jnce is reading this she sure would feel touched. Muahahahah.

Zouk was a first time experience for me, and I drank the standard screwdriver and bourbon coke. I took half a glass of graveyard too and the floor immediately floated. My drinking capacity needs to be trained.

But zouk was quite fun, or rather, it is always fun to be intoxicated. I am really growing to be a junkie - for both ciggs and drinks. Tsk tsk, I think I am going to die very soon.

Good to know that. =)

No comments: