Monday, January 30, 2006

Wishes in life

Of course I hope to eventually marry myself off to a man who loves me lots. It would be a better situation for him to love me more than me him. But so far, I've only managed to consider guys whom I like in the first place.

Well, I do wish I eventually met that person. And I wish that person good luck first. My temper sucks, I can put up sufficient pretense in front of everyone else but someone who needs to be with me for the rest of his life would definately have a tough road to walk down.

Muahahaha.

Other than this wish, I've got another two wishes in life. As in two major ones. I have smaller dreams but they will take forever to list, so forget it.

Number one is that I want to get back to my studies. My greatest obstacle here is money, and I hope after next year, after I repaid my whole poly school loan from my mother's cpf I can successfully loan money from bank to study another diploma so that I can eventually do I want in life, that is, to be a teacher.

Number two is a relatively smaller wish compared to Number one. It would cost me less than 1k if I fulfil this wish at the surface level and not proceed to the next step.

I know I am being ambiguous here. But I think I am not going to go into details yet.

All I can say is that it is also something about learning, and it takes registration. Once I registered and paid I cant back out anymore.

I am looking to book on wed, while I am still off from work. Once I did, I would come back here to report. =)

It is at least one year away for my first dream, and although I've been very insistent that I want to fulfil that dream, sometimes I cant help but to worry that I cant fulfil it due to the monetary factor.

This Number two dream is relatively cheaper, so I think I should at least try to get one dream fulfilled first. I dowan to die with regrets, and I dunno when I would die.

Scurry I die trying to fulfil dream Number two.

Then also good, then I would not need to worry about Number one anymore. When I reincarnate, I hope to be born into a extremely rich family, so rich that I can spend my whole life studying.

No comments: