Sunday, August 21, 2005

Tag: onesingaporeminute

I am so lazy that although I brought my wu wu dong dong out almost everyday, I never took the effort to capture something "singapore", with respect to mr brown's meme: onesingaporeminute.

"The meme will end on 31st August 2005, 11.59pm", quoted mr brown, and it is 10 days to it's expiry. Ya la, I can drag until 31st, or after 31st, then lament I've forgotten to join in the fun.

But I never hor! I cleverly went to dig out old photographs and submitted them instead, so that I can 心安理得-ly remember I did participated.

I submitted the series of photos I took out of boliao-ness while taking taxi home after OT. I've blogged it before, so I can 偷懒 once again and not post it in this entry.

Excuse me, c/p is also hard work leh.



Ok lah, I'll just post one. I am lazy, but not to that extent, yet.

So for a while, I dunno, maybe a few hrs, you can see my pics on the first page for the tag onesingaporeminute. After that it would be pushed down as newer pics are submitted.

And of course I cannot be absolutely certain that the pics are taken within a minute, but certainly is a concept la, no one is really taking a stopwatch and do timing, then club me to death with a matchstick if I were to take more than 60secs.

But I think this series is taken within the timeframe la.

No comments: