Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blogging habit

Once I read on my brown's blog, that someone jio him to go travelling so that they can have something to blog about.

I laughed, then flicked away the two drops of sweat sliding down my right forehead.

I am also going a little too crazy about blogging already. Granted that I am only blogging my thoughts, sadness and anger and etc, it is still appalling to see how many entries are there about unhappiness and rage.

But sometimes I find myself experiencing something, then my next thought is how I can blog it.

-_-"

Maybe there are more examples, but this is the only one that I can thing of offhand. Remember the time when my shoe broke while I was walking to work, and while I was staggering home, I thought I must definately blog down my suayness when I got home (after work, after work!). And amist the difficulty in walking one step, dragging my feet for one step, walk another step, drag another step, I decided that my blog title for the entry-to-be will be "My day started off fucked."

-_-"

I am surprised how I can still be thinking of that in a situation like that.

And in the 5 mths that I've been blogging, I've slowly became used to thinking in english. Thinking in chinese is a natural process to me, but because I eventually have to blog in english, recently I've begin to think in english. Haha.

And also, I've learnt I have no sense of focus, meaning I disgress too much.

Once again, I've went superby off the tangent. I started off this entry simply because I want to say I blog so much that when friends caught me on msn, they always ask me whether I am blogging.

Ok, originally within 4 lines or so I could finish what I want to say, but unexpectedly (yah right) it expanded into a full entry.

No comments: